Not Just a Hobby for the Rich
- Most small airplanes are rented by ordinary people like school teachers, nurses, bankers, and electricians.
- The cost of ownership is shared among members.
- Pilots are charged only for the time that they operate the engine. Key City Fliers uses the time registered on the tachometer which results in further savings to our members.
- Our dues are modest at $80/mo and our planes are billed out at $83/hr for the Cherokee, $98/hr for the Archer and $115/hr for the Dakota, fuel included.
- As a member, you are covered by Key City Fliers’ insurance policy.
- Our online reservation system allows you to reserve an aircraft at any time.
- No parking hassles. Simply leave your vehicle in the hangar while you are flying.
- Skip lines at airports and eliminate long layovers; arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed.