1978 Piper Archer II
Last modified: July 16th, 2018 @ 15:09 UTC
Here’s your chance to own a well-maintained, IFR-certified club plane with a great set of starter avionics!
Click images below to zoom. Let us know if you need specific pictures.
Click here for engine/maintenance logs.
- Fresh out of annual (July, 2018)!
- IFR recertification done during annual
- 180 hp
- 144 mph cruise
- 679-mile range
- 961 lbs useful load
- 50-gallon fuel capacity
- 10gph fuel burn @ ~125 knots
- 9200 hours AFTT
- 762 hours SNEW Lycoming factory rebuild
- 762 hours on the prop
- Garmin GNC 300XL GPS
- KX-155 Nav/Com with Glideslope
- Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
- Piper AutoControl III B autopilot coupled to GPS and nav
- Electric trim
- Nav Radio #2 INOP
- Paint: 5/10; Interior: 6-7/10 (detailed pictures available upon request)
Location: Dubuque, Iowa (see map below)
Please contact us for more information, to request additional pictures, or to set up a time to see the plane in person.
Thanks for taking a look!