1978 Piper Archer II
The Archer has been sold. Thanks for your interest! If you came to this page from an aircraft listing site, please let us know so we can ask them to remove it.
Last modified: September 1st, 2018 @ 02:21 UTC
Here’s your chance to own a well-maintained, IFR-certified club plane with a great set of starter avionics!
Click images below to zoom. Let us know if you need specific pictures.
Click here for engine/maintenance logs.
- Fresh out of annual (July, 2018)!
- IFR recertification done during annual
- 180 hp
- 144 mph cruise
- 679-mile range
- 961 lbs useful load
- 50-gallon fuel capacity
- 10gph fuel burn @ ~125 knots
- 9200 hours AFTT
- 762 hours SNEW Lycoming factory rebuild
- 762 hours on the prop
- Garmin GNC 300XL GPS
- KX-155 Nav/Com with Glideslope
- Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
- Piper AutoControl III B autopilot coupled to GPS and nav
- Electric trim
- Nav Radio #2 INOP
- Paint: 5/10; Interior: 6-7/10 (detailed pictures available upon request)
Location: Dubuque, Iowa (see map below)
Please contact us for more information, to request additional pictures, or to set up a time to see the plane in person.
Thanks for taking a look!